I just discovered Bailee’s fantastic food blog; “THE MODEL FOODIE”
Bailee and I are totally on the same page; “We should be able to enjoy a diverse diet that does not feel restrictive and leaves us with a beautiful healthy body. Fundamentally, I don’t see why we need to choose between taste and health.” Amen!
Check out her tuna tartar recipe: tasty, healthy, quick and impressive
- 1 tuna steak (sashimi quality, 1 inch thick), diced
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- small handful of chives, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, chopped
- Lime juice and zest
- salt & pepper
- 1 ripe avocado
- Combine the tuna, ginger, chives, lime zest and chili and mix together with the lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Just before serving slice cucumber and place on a platter.
- Spoon one teaspoon tuna mix and chunk of avocado on each slice.
- Garnish with the extra chives