In between lunch and dinner, around 4 o clock my eyes starts searching for something to eat. I quickly scan the fridge and the kitchen cabinets as I feel a snack attack coming up. I want something sweet, quick and satisfying. This time fruit or nuts is not going to do it for me, I need something more substantial. The peanut butter jar is eying me and suddenly it hits me; I’m making myself a “sweet peanut butter cucumber sandwich”. I know it sounds like an odd combination, but trust me it’s worth trying. Snack attack taken care of..
Let me know if this satisfied your snack attack too!
- 1 slice of whole grain bread
- Peanut butter
- Toast a slice of whole grain bread and spread a layer of peanut butter on it.
- Drizzle a little agave or honey on the peanut butter.
- Place thin slices of cucumber on top.
- Finish with some black pepper.