Make this delicious pizza today! Recipe from Taylor Walker Fit!
Summer Peach Pizza
Write a review
- Basil or Regular Olive Oil For Brushing and Drizzle
- 1 Flatout Flatbread
- 1/4 Red Onion Sliced
- 5-7 Cherry Tomatos (Any Color) I like sweet orange
- 1 OZ Goat Cheese Crumbled
- 1 Grilled Chicken Tender Pulled
- 1/2 Large Summer Peach Sliced Thin
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Chopped Basil
- 1 Tbs Balsamic Reduction Or Heavy Balsamic For Drizzle
- Red and Black Pepper To Taste
- Preheat your pizza stone in 350 degree oven.
- Top warm stone with flatout and brush with basil olive oil. (You can use regular olive oil)
- Bake for 7 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with all toppings, but only half of the basil.
- Bake until cheese melts and basil looks dry.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining basil, a drizzle of basil oil, fresh cracked pepper and a drizzle of balsamic reduction or really good balsamic vinegar. Oh! and of course some spicy red pepper.
Models Do Eat http://jilldejong.com/