I love that in summer there’s so much fresh fruit and vegetables available. All the colors and flavors make creating a recipe very playful.
I find it easier to eat healthy in summer; I naturally crave lighter food and eat lots of salads. And of course I want to be in shape when I go to the beach 😉 So I’m sharing a delicious and healthy fruit snack recipe with you that is super easy to make!
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- ½ tbsp agave
- 2 whole wheat/ multi grain wrap
- 2 bananas
- 2 kiwis
- 4 large strawberries
- A few large (or many small) basil leaves
- Mix the agave with cream cheese until smooth
- Spread 2-2½ tbsp of cream cheese on each wrap
- Slice the bananas horizontally, and lay them in the center of the wrap.
- Slice the kiwi and strawberries, fill up the wrap.
- Place some basil leaves on top of the fruit and start rolling up the wrap.
- Cut the wrap in two.