People teach what they most need to learn. That applies to me too; my biggest challenge was to eat more vegetables. The only way that I was going to eat more veggies was to start enjoying them more; I would have to make them taste good.
Quite frankly I didn’t know how to. My parents didn’t teach me how to cook. When I moved out of my parents house to start a modeling career in Milan I hardly knew how to boil an egg 😉 Who knew that one day I would be writing about yummy vegetable recipes!
Vegetables are so versatile, there’s so many ways you can prepare them and make them taste different every time. Like with cauliflower; I love cauliflower cheese soup, raw cauliflower rice with cashew cheese and now roasted cauliflower with parmesan cheese.Do you see the pattern here? Cheese makes cauliflower tastes SO good. Some people say you ruin your vegetables with cheese.. not me! LOL
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 clove crushed garlic (use garlic press)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ – ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil and garlic.
- Season with salt, transfer to baking pan.
- Roast for 10 min. Take them out and divide the lemon juice evenly.
- Roast for another 30 minutes, until tender and lightly browned
- Mix with as much cheese as you like ☺